Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wretched metatarsal...

Top 5 Things I Hate (this week, resulting in my broken foot and subsequent cabin fever):

1. Mel Gibson, this has been a long time coming. I was never a big fan, more of Kurt Russell gal myself. But you've truly outdone yourself.

Random thing I love; Mel Gibson's agency, WME has dropped him.

2. MONSANTO

Go ahead and Google them if unfamiliar, but don't bother with their site, it's genetically modified.

3. My ugly toes. I haven't had a pedicure in months. I look like I'm going for a Guinness record, one of the the disgusting ones. Sure I could paint my own nails, but quite frankly I don't like to. I'd rather pay someone else to do it. Heal you damn foot!

4. Dog poop. I love everything about my dogs, and it's not their fault. I'm too doped up and half crippled to walk them and pay sufficient attention to them. Wobbling around the house picking up their #2's is my cross to bear.
(4 1/2. People who don't know when to use bear vs. bare...)

5. My $0.00 paycheck. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment